Quotes

Naj's all-time favourite book quotes


"The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count. Everyone’s so busy waiting in the Waiting Place."— Jennifer Niven

Words of wisdom

"A 22-year-old who's obsessed with books. She reads, A LOT, watch movies and tv, and oh she blogs too. Sorry for the hiccups here and there. Hope there are enough bubbles to make it up. "

Tuesday 28 May 2013

I got nerve

Assalamualaikum and hello.

Hope you guys are having a great day :)

Just stopping by here just to say that I got accepted for the AFS interview.. Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah.

Well, supposed to be SABK Maahad Al-Tarbiah Al-Islamiah. But, oh well.








*An AFS programme is an exchange student programme for students aged 15-17 where they'll send us to some place else or should I say to another country for some time. You may apply for a year programme, or semester programme. It also have a short programme for like a month or two. But I'm only applying for a really short programme for 3 weeks at JAPAN! And what's better is that it's free cause they'll offer a scholarship if we passed the interview. SO I NEED TO PASS IT.





So..speaking of that, the interview is on the 6th of June. Literally just around the corner. Well literally, I mean, in about a week from now. And... I'm extremely extremely nervous. DID I SAID EXTREMELY? I meant, SUPER EXTREMELY nervous. I mean, what am I gonna say? What am I gonna answer? I've never been to an interview before so yeah. So basically, a friend of mine, which she experienced the interview last year (and she got selected to go to Japan) told me that the questions that they'll gonna ask are mainly about cultures of Malaysia. And technically, they'll also ask KBKK questions where we have to think that for ourselves. For example like "Why do want to go to this AFS programme?" or "What do you hope to gain from it?" .

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT?!

So....right now I'm studying about the cultures of Malaysia which 60% of it I do not know. HAHAHAHA. And practicing talking on the possible questions that they are gonna ask. Oh and by the way, if you guys are interested in this AFS programme, and if you are aged 15-17, you can apply for it HERE for next year's programme.

Wish me luck for my interview guys. InsyaALLAH, if God wills, I'll get to go to Japan! Amiiin..

Wallahua'lam

Jannah is our final and forever destination, Insya Allah :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whisper here, I won't tell