Quotes

Naj's all-time favourite book quotes


"The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count. Everyone’s so busy waiting in the Waiting Place."— Jennifer Niven

Words of wisdom

"A 22-year-old who's obsessed with books. She reads, A LOT, watch movies and tv, and oh she blogs too. Sorry for the hiccups here and there. Hope there are enough bubbles to make it up. "

Sunday 13 October 2013

Prince Charming

Assalamualaikum and hello to you all out there,

Yes, you there!

Hmm, weird that I've been here more often than before although the exams are nearing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait.

It is weird.

Based on my previous post, I am literally experiencing escapisme for a couple of days. Maybe it'll heal for a few days, idk.

So back to my story. I've been scrolling down my facebook, twitter and tumblr for quite a while now and I've seen a lot of interesting stories. And also TRENDS. Well, one of the well-known trends are......

LOVE.

Love here love there. Love is in the air.
People are always updating their status and tweeting on true love, love til jannah or finding a righteous man. Some even tweeted about marrying. I mean, at the age of 15?! I didn't say it was wrong, not at all. I mean, it's really good marrying early. It also scares the shaytans away right? But sometimes, when you speak like you want to find a righteous man and you wanna marry them, don't you feel that you should be a righteous women first?

How can a righteous man love us when we first are not a righteous woman? Think about it girls. If we keep on posting or sharing some other people's sweet marriage photos and saying "How lucky are they" or "OMG I WISH I CAN MARRY A GUY LIKE HIM", is your righteous man gonna come to you? Well probably yes, probably not. But remember, we may plan some things but Allah is the one who decides.

And why do you focus on one way to enter Jannah. There is A LOT of ways. When I say a lot, it means, A LOT. It's not just marriage you know. You can attain Jannah with or without marriage. On the other hand, just prepare yourself to something that might come whenever and wherever, which is death. Maryam R.A never did got married but still she's the righteous women of them all.

So my point is that, be a righteous women first, and devote all your heart to Allah, and insyaALLAH He is the one who'll show you the perfect man for your life. Stop searching for Prince Charming coz every prince charming needs a Cinderella and someday your prince charming will come, insyaALLAH. Make doa for the best of you, and for your parents, family and all you've known and pray for the best fiddunya wal akhiroh. And also ask Allah to find us the righteous men of them all and our Prince Charming.

So I hope you enjoy this video of Snow White singing. Coz' I know you'll love it. Btw, it brings back so many memories.

Someday my prince will come by Snow White. ENJOY :)



Roger and out.

Wallahu'alam.

Jannah is our final and forever destination, insyaALLAH.

~Najwa Nazifah Yu Zaini



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whisper here, I won't tell