Quotes

Naj's all-time favourite book quotes


"The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count. Everyone’s so busy waiting in the Waiting Place."— Jennifer Niven

Words of wisdom

"A 22-year-old who's obsessed with books. She reads, A LOT, watch movies and tv, and oh she blogs too. Sorry for the hiccups here and there. Hope there are enough bubbles to make it up. "

Saturday 12 October 2013

Trials

Assalamualaikum and good day, mate!

It has been a long time since I last wrote in here. WHOA, spiderwebs here and there. Well, as the SPM exam is literally just a round the corner. Well, 'literally' about 2-3 weeks more. WOOOO super jittery :/ ANDDD... Hoping to pass it with flying colours, insyaALLAH. Ustazah always advised us to use every second of our precious time before the SPM. As those times are the most precious. And she said that we still have enough time to study and if one uses this time wisely, you'll get what you want.

So.. That's why I haven't been updating for quite a while. Hmm.

Talking about the SPM... I just got my trials results. 

Alhamdulillah, but......

 I might as well need to improve my Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Accounts.Oh yeah, and History too. But im not gonna put the others aside though. I still need to improve my As to A+s insyaALLAH. Gotta put my priority for Chemistry as I got a D for it. But alhamdulillah, for this trials, I didn't expect to get good grades but I did it. And I hope my As will improve to A+s and the Bs, Cs and Ds will improve and upgrade to A+s (WOW). 

Well, nothing is impossible right. So believe in you that you can.

*12A+s is my goal for SPM amiin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whisper here, I won't tell