Quotes

Naj's all-time favourite book quotes


"The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count. Everyone’s so busy waiting in the Waiting Place."— Jennifer Niven

Words of wisdom

"A 22-year-old who's obsessed with books. She reads, A LOT, watch movies and tv, and oh she blogs too. Sorry for the hiccups here and there. Hope there are enough bubbles to make it up. "

Thursday 9 January 2014

Read read read

When I was little, I used to be called bookworm. Well, I love to read books. Did I said love? I mean like love love. Okay back to the point.

But as I grew older, books are not my best friend anymore. I become less and less interested in reading. All my books were just left in the shelf like that, untouched and were full of cobwebs. Even my mountain of BBW fictions are still arranged at the shelf, UNTOUCHED. Yet, I still wanna go to this year BBW for more books muehehehehe. I rarely read fictions now like I used to. I only read like encyclopedias and books like chicken soup for the soul as those books didn't need much reading as in you don't need to read from cover to cover to know how it ends. Is it because I'm too busy with school? No. Is it because I'm lazy to read them? Maybe. Or is it because of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc? ABSOLUTELY.

Okay did I just answer my own questions?

Yes.

oops i did it again. lol

Okay social networks again. Let's blame them.

Wait, you can't blame them. Blame yourself, Najwa.

Okay okay.

It's my fault. I'm the one who doesn't want to make the first step to start reading. I'm the one who's too selfish for more books while a lot of em are still unread. I'm the one who gets so addicted to social networks. I'm the one who did it all.

Happy?

At least I read sick love stories from Wattpad. That's a start right?

And so I wanted to change my attitude. And try to love reading again. So... I'm reading this right now >>>


So you guys want a tour of my book shelf? Hehehe I will post soon if I have time as I'm seriously busy for this year as I am taking STAM (Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia) and really needs a lot of memorising to do. So yeah.

Jannah is our forever and final destination insyaALLAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whisper here, I won't tell