Quotes

Naj's all-time favourite book quotes


"The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count. Everyone’s so busy waiting in the Waiting Place."— Jennifer Niven

Words of wisdom

"A 22-year-old who's obsessed with books. She reads, A LOT, watch movies and tv, and oh she blogs too. Sorry for the hiccups here and there. Hope there are enough bubbles to make it up. "

Saturday 18 January 2014

The Hunger Games Trilogy

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT

I FINALLY GOT MYSELF THG TRILOGY SET!

Okay I know many people have gotten them for years but oh well.

I read one whole book for 2 days and I'm proud of it lol. The book, is I SWEAR 100% better than the movie but the movie is also alright. Truth is, I watched the movie before I could even read it so I kind of frustrated by the movie for not getting some of the parts in it. Especially Katniss and Peeta's scenes. Okay I fangirled on them too much just like Caesar Flickerman in this photo lol


Now I'm gonna start reading Catching Fire. So I think that's pretty much of what I wanted to say today. 

I WANNA THANK MY MOM FOR EVERYTHING! I love you so much. When I have kids, I want them to learn archery like Katniss did. And also not because Katniss did it but it's also one of Rasulullah's fave sports. So, living back the sunnah is one thing I wanted to do for all my children then hehe. And I'm gonna find a baker and asks him if he has a son (is that too much too ask? lol) Ohhh! I want them to volunteer as tribute and actually win okay I'm done. Goodbye and assalamualaikum.

Jannah is our forever and final destination, insyaALLAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whisper here, I won't tell